Friday, February 26, 2010

Mig'z BBQ - BBQ on Broadway

As a BBQ Lover, I had to check out Mig'z when I came across a 2 for 1 entree in the entertainment book. This is my 2nd favorite spot to go have BBQ. What makes this place a great BBQ joint for me is the variety of dishes that are available for someone who doesn't eat red meat. As a duck lover, I had to try duck on my first visit! I had only tried BBQ duck from asian restaurants, so I was really excited to try it from a real BBQ spot. They didn't let me down. The skin was really crispy - similar to a peking duck dish, but one that would have been marinated in BBQ rub. I loved how it actually didn't taste too fatty like some duck dishes do. They also have a great selections of sides, if you are leaning towards something more authentic with BBQ such as Hush Puppies and Cornbread. This place also has a small patio that's open during the summer. I suggest trying this place if you happen to be on west broadway and are looking on trying some more BBQ fusion dishes rather then your usual pulled chicken etc..

Below is a picture of me with my BBQ Duck dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment