Monday, July 19, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 10

Day 10 of 30 and 1/3rd til the end!  Today I was in need of a basketball fix.. so I decided I needed to remix an outfit that can accomodate my pink pro-keds.  If I could go back 11 days ago, I think I would have picked a different pair of sneakers as I have almost nothing to match them with in the 30 I selected.. I should have been more careful!  But when I have over 70 pairs of shoes staring me in my face, it gets really hard to be selective.  Anyways finally the pro-keds are unleashed in my 30, and I got to play some hoops!

If you didn't allready know, I have played basketball since grade 6, and even when I was in high school, grade 9 to be exact.. my team ranked #4 in all of the lower mainland, so I am pretty good!  I'm a shooting forward, and most of the time my 3's go in.  I have to admit I am a bit rusty on my dribble after not frequently playing anymore, but I still got a wicked shot.

So I needed a basketball playing outfit from my 30, so I remixed my Antistar tee, and Foxy jean capris, and added for the first time my BCBG hoodie.  I'm thinking I should have selected more capris for my 30, as I have only worn one of my jeans I selected so far, and ended up rolling up the cuffs as it's so warm out!  I also wore my bubblegum pro-keds, which I love so much!  My accessories I added were my Polo sunglasses.  These glasses I actually bought at Winners 2 boxing days ago, which are $220 retail, but I scored at Winners for $18!!!  Talk about a fab find.  Winners is my go-to store for sure, and when this 30 day shopping ban is up - that's where you will find me!  I'm also wearing a necklace I got from a vendor on Venice beach in Cali, and a pair of earings from Ardene.


No comments:

Post a Comment