Saturday, July 24, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 16

Day 16 of 30 and onto the final phase.  I was hanging out in Coal harbor, and took a few photos from my moms balcony.  It's a pretty small balcony, but you can't complain when you live on the 17th floor and you can see the lost lagoon fountain, mountains in West Vancouver, and all of the boats parked in Coal Harbor... plus how awesome is it to watch planes take off and land on water all day.. or kayaks pass by on a regular basis! 

I finally decided to break out my Ellie Tahari dress, an amazing deal I got at Winners!  I think this dress retails for around $280 and I only spent $32 on it!!  I'm remixing a pair of Impo floral heels, and accessorizing with a H&M purple bracelet, and a blue bracelet, necklace and earings from Ardene.  I'm also wearing 2 rings I borrowed from my mom for the day.

Coal Harbor is my 2nd home for sure, and I'm sure there will be more photoshoots from here to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment