Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 18

Day 18 of 30 and it's hot hot hot!  I was spending the day down in Coal Harbor - my 2nd home, but also popped by broadway for a quick visit with a friend.  I noticed that they were having a sand castle competition which was pretty cool, so I took a picture of one of the sand castles by the convention center.  I guess the "2" fell apart in the 2010, but it's still an awesome castle!  Makes me wonder if they still have the competitions down at Spanish Banks.  My brother and I used to enter in the sand castle competitions down there when we were younger.. and I used to barry him underneath the sand :)... ahhh childhood memories.

So after a walk down by waterfront I headed over to broadway to visit a friend realizing I never took any outfit pictures in Coal Harbor, so I got her to snag some photos of me on her balcony.

I'm remixing from my 30 an Ultra Pink graffiti dress that I wore as a shirt on Day 15.  I love this dress as it's so light and perfect for this weather!  I'm also remixing my black Tommy Hilfiger flats, and accessorizing with a pair of RocaWear sunglasses, H&M earings, and a belt from Buffalo.

I hardly wear makeup in the summer as I am constantly wanting to wash my face all day, so hence I have been taking a lot of pictures with sunglasses!


No comments:

Post a Comment