Wednesday, July 28, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 20

Day 20 of 30 and I only have 10 days to go!  I think out of all the rules I have lived by throughout this challenge, I am looking forward to wearing different clothing items and shoes ompared to shopping at the end of this challenge.  I'm sure it partly has to do with the fact that I am unemployed!  Today I went to Coal Harbor to visit my mom for a costco trip.  Does anyone else let their costco card exprire and then just get a new one with the promotions they offer at the door.  I always let mine expire as they never offer anything good to renew it, compared to a 20$ certificate for people that sign up for a new one.

I got my mom to take a few pictures outside her highrise.  I'm remixing from my 30 an IN2U tank, Almost Famous skinnies, and my Pro-Keds bubblegum sneakers.  I accessorized with my Neon Punk sunglasses, which I have noticed I have been wearing a lot lately.  I actually own 10 pairs of sunglasses, so I should start paying attention to the others.  I'm also wearing a wristband I got at the carribean festival with the lion of Judah.

No comments:

Post a Comment