Wednesday, July 14, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 6

Day 6 of my 30 for 30 Challenge!  I finally decided to recycle an item!  I was really in the mood for wearing a skirt, so I ended up recycling the Lapis floral skirt I wore on Day 1.  Now I really am wondering why I selected so many sweaters and blazers, especially my warmer ones like the mexx and bcbg one as right now I am just really hoping I will get an opportunity to wear them!  I'm thinking I should have selected some more summer dresses and skirts, but what's done is done - and there are still 3 weeks left.. so I'm hoping they will all make an appearance!

I recycled my Lapis floral skirt from Winners, & added my Antistar tee from Winners & a pair of Tommy Hilfiger heels.  My added accessories are a belt from Buffalo, a ring from Winners, a bunch of random bracelets from Ardene, earings from Ardene, RocaWear sunglasses from Winners & a scarf I got as an xmas present from my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment