Thursday, July 15, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 8

Day 8 of 30, and the start of week 2.  I decided to select items I haven't used yet, with the exception of my shoes.  I really was wanting to rock my pro-keds today, but I realized I didn't select too many items that can match those shoes.  I should have selected less vibrant sneakers, but then I love my sneakers to be flashy.  Oh well, I will try to get them in this week!  Today was a relax around the pool, throw the frisbee around kind of day.. the way summer days should be. 
I wore a pair of Tommy Hilfiger heels, Sweet Vibes capris & an IN2U tank.  My accessories are a pair of Neon Punk sunglasses, necklace and bracelets from Ardene, wristband purchased from a Carribean festival vendor, and a scarf from Winners.

1 comment:

  1. That's a really pretty colour of green! Nice and cheery, like our weather right now!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete