Friday, July 9, 2010

30 for 30 - Meet the 30

So I randomly came across a blog called 30 for 30 which is - pick 30 items from your wardrobe (shirts, skirts, shorts, pants, blazer even shoes) and repeat these 30 items only by mixing them up with accessories over the next 30 days.  I thought this was a pretty fun idea, so I thought I'd give it a try!

In case you are curious, this is the original blog I stumpled upon for the 30 for 30 http://www.aliciafashionista.blogspot.com/ and I am also following this one also http://missmelissa912.blogspot.com/

So Meet my 30!  I know the pictures arent the best, but you will see all of the items on me over the next 30 days!

Shoes - Pro Keds Sneakers, Impo Floral Heels and the remainder are Tommy Hilfiger

Lapis floral skirt from Winners, H&M pinstripe skirt


Ellie Tahari & Eliza J NY Dresses from Winners


Almost Famous & Love Notes Skinny Jeans from Winners


Sweet Vibes & Foxy Jean Capris from Winners


Yellow Cardigan from my Grandma, BCBG hoodie from Winners, Mexx blazer from Winners, Lux Satin zipup from Urban Outfitters, Zinc blazer from Winners


Love by Design, Fred David, In2U, Antistar, Twin Heart Tee's all from Winners


Essentials by Milano, Blu Heaven, B'Leev, Argona, Michael Kors tops from Winners


Zinc and Puli tops from Winners, Ecko top from Ecko Outlet


Hoping I can make these 30 work over the next 30 days and the weather will cooperate!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout-out :)! Great choices, I especially love the floral dresses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great picks! I'm so excited to see how you mix and match them!
    Good luck with this challenge :) It can seem tough at times but i'm having such a great time with it so I hope you do too!
    And thanks for the link. That was so sweet of you :)Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE your dresses :) You have great style laytee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    I just realized right now I accidentally selected 32 items for my 30! I will have to omit 2 items I havent worn yet!

    ReplyDelete