Friday, July 9, 2010

Relish - Bday Visit

I went to Relish for my 26th bday party cause it was at a great location downtown and had great prices!  I had a party of about 20 with me through out the evening, and I was glad I made reservations cause the place got packed!  I had never seen Relish this packed before over my past visits, so if you are planning to have a party there make sure you make reservations!

Check out some of my birthday pictures below from my birthday night!

Market Platter from Relish 16$ - Alberta Beef Capaccio, Smoked Bromme Lake Duck Breast, BC Sockeye Salmon Gravlax, Oka & Huntsman Cheese.



Duck Confit Salad from Relish 12$ - Baby Argula, Polenta Croutons, and Balsamic Vinaigrette. This normally comes with bacon but I requested it w/o.







Charles and I on my birthday

   

Morgan, Jazmin, Ali & Teresa


Charles and Ali with Bonnie creeping up in the picture


James, Jasmine and Myself


Julia and Allen danicing


Cheri and one of the Bouncers from Relish


James and Janine


Soleybi, Bonnie and Krista


Chris and Charles



Charles, myself and Obediyah


No comments:

Post a Comment