Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 21

Day 21 of 30 and I did a mistake!  Well I'm not sure if i 'technically' did, but I wore the same outfit twice.  Well I had different accessories, but still!  I don't feel too bad about it, as I have seen a few bloggers that have also done it, but I didn't plan it!  I was heading out to North Van around 12 to meet my mom for lunch, but I got a call asking for me to leave around 11.  I was in the middle of laundry and didn't get to wear my planned outfit, so I ended up wearing the same I wore to the soccer game on Day 15.  Tommy Hilfiger black flats, Almost Famous skinnies, Zinc blazer and Ultra Pink graffiti dress as a top.  I did switch up my accessories and wore my Polo sunglasses and a different belt.

I got to North Van for a lunch date with my mom, and hit up Lonsdale Quay.  I try to always find the healthiest options in the foodcourt, and Lonsdale has some pretty great choices!  I settled on Chicket Chalet - as they have a seasoned chicken breast with 3 sides for only $6.95.  Not a bad deal, considered my moms Chicken Souvlaki with 3 sides was $9.95.  Only 9 more days of outfits and hopefully no more repeats!



No comments:

Post a Comment