Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 22

Day 22 of 30 and I was off to West 4th for the day.  I love going to West 4th.. It's so trendy, and even the consignment shops are so much fun!  I also really love the art shop Prints Charming, as they carry alot of Justin Bua and David Garibaldi canvas prints.  I also love heading to the beach after shopping along West 4th.
I'm wearing my IN2U green tank, Garage white capris, and white slip on Tommy Hilfiger heels.  I feel at this point I hardly need to describe what I'm wearing as I'm sure almost everything has been remixed at this point!  I know I said I would try to wear a few more sunglasses, but I ended up wearing my Neon Punk ones.  I think they are my favorite sunglasses this summer!  I'm also accessorizing with a flower broch, a shell necklace from Venice beach, a BCBG hobo patent leather bag from Winners, and a few random bracelets from Ardene.

No comments:

Post a Comment