Sunday, August 1, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 23

Day 23 of 30 and after this post I will only have 1 week left!  I can't belive it's almost done.  At times this challenge has flown by, where times I'll be staring at other items and shoes in my closet longing to wear them.  Day 23 and the weekend was here so it was date night.  I actually had the perfect dress thrown into my 30 for date night.  We actually just made dinner at home and did a movie, but I still like getting dressed up for dates.

For this look I wore a B Smart dress from Bryan's.  I had only worn it twice before so I decided to throw it into my 30 to get a more recent use out of it.  I'm also wearing my Impo floral heels & I accessorized with a Jessica McClintock clutch, a necklace & & earings, and 2 diamond bracelets from my Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment