Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 27

Can you believe there are only 3 days left after this post!  Day 27, and I decided to wear green.  I am a huge Boston Celtics fan right now because I love love love Rasheed Wallace..   Green also matches with my love of blue things, and plus today the Celtics anounced that they just signed Shaq for the upcoming season.  I'm not a big Shaq fan on the court, as I believe they already have enough Big Men.. with Jermaine O'Neal, Perkins and Big Baby... they really didn't need Shaq.  But I do find him hillarious, especially in his Shaq vs. tv show.

So today I remixed my IN2U green tee, Lapis floral skirt, & Tommy Hilfiger slip on white heels.  I accessorized with a scarf from Winners, earings & necklace from H&M, random bracelets from Ardene, and a Roots wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment