Friday, August 6, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 29

After this post I only have 1 more day of my 30 for 30 Challenge!  It's crazy to believe I have worn only 30 items (including shoes) for the past 29 days.  Actually I have only worn 29 items, as I have my green dress I selected as part of my 30 that has yet to be worn!  It will be so refreshing to go back to my other items in my closet, as I am sure they feel neglected.

Today I remixed my Twin Hearts tee, Garage white capris & my Tommy Hilfiger animal print slip on heels.  I accessorized with my bag from Kenya - I love this bag as it's handmade and the odds of finding anyone here with it are pretty slim!  I also am wearing earings from H&M, a belt & Miu Miu sunglasses from Winners.  They were actually an amazing purchase we made for only $32 - as they were on the Miu Miu website for over $300!!!  We saved practically 90%!  One more day of this challenge left!


No comments:

Post a Comment