Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 for 30 - It's a Wrap!

My 30 for 30 Challenge is done!  I just finished yesterday and was glad to be done.  So a post or two ago I mentioned I had an unworn green dress that I was saving for Day 30.  I was really wanting to wear this dress, but day 30 came and it was pouring heavy in North Burnaby.  I had a lot of errands to run around and was in no way about to wear either of my 2 suede dress shoes, my 3 open toed slip ons, or my pro-keds for fear of puddle splash on any of them.  I opted to wear boots instead as no girl would take any of those shoes out in the rain we had!  So due to the unexpected swap - I selected a pair of boots from Aldo.

I opted for a warmer outfit and wore my skinnies with my Ecko shirt and a BCBG hoodie from my 30, with the addition of boots from Aldo.  My only accessories for this rainy day are a necklace a friend made, and my trusty umbrella.

I'm glad the 30 for 30 is done!  Today when we were heading to church I was really glad I had better rain shoes to wear!  And a new blazer also :)  Today I also got to have some authentic Kenyan food.. well actually the past month I have been having 1-2 authentic Kenyan meals a week.  The paroz make the best Ugali, Chapati, Kuku Choma, Ngendu and Finleys tea from scracth!!  Thanks to all my photographers that took my pictures for this challenge!  Hope you enjoyed the 30 for 30 outfit challenge.  I never thought I could remix 30 pieces of clothes for 30 days when I own so many items!  Now I know my closet has so many other possibilities out there!  Look out for another challenge coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the challenge looking very pretty and styling.

    ReplyDelete