Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Come on and take a free ride

So after an amazing Saturday at Lighthouse Park, I decided on having a lazy sunday that consisted of our Hot Tub, Pool, and more Hot Tub trips throughout the day.  We didn't even go to church!  Well we did take a break from being lazy to go play some tennis.  I'm so fortunate to have an outdoor pool and hottub that never seems to be packed.  Even on the hottest days there are probably only 15 people at the pool.  What's best is that from 6-10pm it's adults only!

I realized how much it's starting to feel like fall when we got to our tennis court and it's filled with fallen leaves.  Didn't stop us from playing a few sets, but I know our tennis days for this season are getting limited.  For day 16 of 45 Days, 45 Shoes I actually made use of 2 pairs.  During our Pool & Hot Tub time I was wearing a pair of yellow/blue plaid Tommy Hilfiger flip-flops, and for our Tennis time I wore a pair of green giraffe Keds.  I love how Nanette Lepore made so many fun and unique prints with her Keds designs!  I also wore a Mexx blazer and an Eye Shadow skirt/dress for our tennis fun. 




Edgar Winter Group - Free Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment