Sunday, August 22, 2010

You talk about things that nobody cares

Thursday was a pretty exciting day!  My friend Mike was coming to visit Vancouver.  I picked up Mike at the airport with the paros.  It was still a bit Chilly for thursday, so I wore a pair of my knee high grey boots from Spring for Day 10 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days.  I figured it we were going to be getting the beach breeze I didn't want to be too cold so I wore a pair of Style & Co capri pants, a Mexx blazer, and a Poof turtleneck.  I'm glad I dressed warm as it got cooler as the day went on.

We went back to the parents place after for some Kenyan food and to take the dog for a walk.  Along the dog walk we ended up at an excersize park.  It litterally has almost every machine you will find at the gym to work all your core muscles at the park outside for free!  Mike said Dallas would never have anything like that! 


Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion

1 comment:

  1. Glad to find a local blogger on here
    Vancouver is a gorgeous city, def recommend everyone to come :) Canada!!

    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete