Thursday, August 12, 2010

Together we stand, Divided we fall

Ok so I know Squint Lake really isn't a lake to brag about, it just happens to be our local that's found in the Golf Course.  I love taking walks around the golf course, and stopping by the lake to feed the ducks - or even playing tennis at the courts right beside it. 

Today was one of those days that I woke up still feeling super tired.  I know I could of stayed in bed longer, but my 9am Days of our Lives was telling me I needed to catch up.  I don't know what it is in me, but I always love taking pictures by flowers.  I think I am just a huge fan of color, and today the flowers sort of matched the Billabong shorts and Chuck Taylors.  For day 4 of my 45 shoes, 45 Days - I selected my Chuck Taylor allstars that I customized with 2 different fat laces in each from Bang-On.  I also wore a Ci Sono tank to match the Billabongs.


Pink Floyd - Hey You

No comments:

Post a Comment