Friday, August 27, 2010

Endless Horizon, Rocks of Times Long Gone

My blog has a name!!  I've been meaning to give it a name for sometime now but just never thought of doing so.  Welcome to Street Style of Stephanie!

So after trying out some fall layers yesterday, I figured I should get back on the summer train while it lasts.  As I'm doing this post from yesterday, I'm actually watching the rain fall.  I know rain technically is a part of summer in Vancouver, but we went without rain for the majority of the season.  What is everyone going to miss the most about summer?

Flip Flops, Dresses & Skirts, Open Toe Heels, Patios, Beaches, Late Sunsets, Early Sunrises, Fresh Fruit & Corn on the Cob are just some of the many things I will miss going into fall.  For day 13 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of sequined shell Keds.  Yesterday I mentioned how my suede keds were meant for my feet, where these ones could have been a bit slimmer.  They are still really comfy, but just a bit wide.  I also wore a denim skirt from Garage, shirt from Le Chateau & button up from Fred David.




Alicia Keys - Streets of NY ft Rakim & Nas

No comments:

Post a Comment