Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday's Gone With The Wind

Does anyone else notice that the sun is setting earlier and earlier these days.  How I miss those days when the sun would go down at 10.  I am still glad that we have the heat atleast.  That way I can still rock some dresses and sandals before the fall comes. Before I headed out today I decided I needed to jump back on the shoe challenge.  For day 11 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of Fioni sandals.  I also wore a MyMichelle dress and a Zinc blazer.  As I've mentioned before I have a fascination for buttons on blazers.  I think I have about 30 or so, and today I added 2 Jimi Hendrix and a Bob Marley one.

My Fioni sandals are super easy to walk in, almost as if they didn't even have the 1.5 inch heel.  My favorite part is the straps.  I'm glad the slim straps come in the colors I'm most prone to wear!  I'm thinking I need to get a pair of sun sunglasses with a bright green rim.  If any of you know of any amazing ones let me know!  I also just found out that one of my favorite vintage shops in Vancouver has just released some Easy Rider & Harley shirts to celebrate the legacy of Dennis Hopper.  Easy Rider is one of my all time favorite movies, so I can't wait to grab one :).



Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tuesday's Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment