Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I know what I want and I want it now!

Welcome to Day 27 of 45 Shoes 45 Days!  With 2 days until I'm back in the office, I really just spent the day cleaning.  I love my place, but I wish I had hardwood and not carpet and an oven that has a self clean option.  It takes so much work scrubbing it!  Outside of cleaning, I really just took a quick break to grab some groceries and take a few quick pics outside.  I think I had it on the firework option by mistake as these pics are a bit blurry.  Oops!  Oh and I totally forgot that the new 90210 season was starting last night.  Luckily at 4 I clued in and got to watch it at 5!  Awesome way to start the season!!

So for Day 27 I wore a pair of Keds Nanette Lepore hemp wedge shoes in grey with bright yellow and pink detail.  I have never worn these shoes before, so I was glad to finally break them in.  I also have these shoes in brown with pink detail.  I also heard over the weekend that some people would think I am vain for what I choose to blog about.  I dissagree!!  I am so not vain.. well when it comes to my blog at least!


Culture Beat - Mr Vain

No comments:

Post a Comment