Tuesday, September 28, 2010

In this oh sweet life, we're coming in from the cold

Ahoy Hoy readers.  K, I really hope I am caught up on my final days of 45 Shoes 45 Days soon!  It's over in less than a week!  On Monday, day 39 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of Tommy Hilfiger animal print open toed heels.  The weather was messed up and kept going from rain to sun.  When my photographer was snapping these photos it hapened to be during the rain - hence the random raindrops appearing on the pics.  I caught a cold :(  so I also was staying extra warm under my Essentials by Milano ruffled shirt and Kapalua wool sweater, and Almost Famous skinnies.  By the time I got home from work, we watched Sherlock Holmes aka Sherlock Homeboy... I swear this whole time I thought it was Jude Law who was playing Sherlock, but it was Downey.  I also got my 90210 fix.. I think the season is getting better this year, and that teacher is such a creep!!!  I remember in my highschool in grade 8 one of the Science teachers got fired for having naked pictures in his desk of underaged students.. I never figured out if he took them, or if it was students that set him up to get him fired.  He was creepy and super mean, so it could go either way.


Bob Marley - Coming in from the Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment