Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love and Happiness

I've made it over the halfway mark of 45 Shoes, 45 Days!  Today is Day 23.  The day started off with me wanting to wear a pair of boots, but I had a feeling it would get warmer.  I had some appointments downtown and met up at waterfront to meet my mom for a lunch picnic :).  We got to catch up and have some salads before I headed off to Jericho.  For day 23 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of pink Tommy Hilfiger flats.  I also wore these shoes during my 30 for 30 challenge.  I have these shoes in yellow and black - (thanks to my former staff discount!)  These shoes are really comfy as long as you don't go hiking in them.  I wore these shoes the day we had a spur of the moment trip to Grouse for zipling and to take a tour of the wind turbine (pics here.)  I ended up renting hiking shoes as I figured these wouldn't be the best fit for climbing a mountain.  Today I also wore a Speechless dress and a SayWhat? sweater.  I love this dress because of it's twirl ability.  It also goes with a lot of my fall boot and jacket options, so I look forward to wearing it again before the year is out.  I've been semi-looking for work lately, as the joys of being a housewife have me starting to miss the office.  I just joined a temp agency and I have my first interview they have set up for tomorrow.  It's with an active lifestyle fashion company in Vancouver, and it would be great to work in the fashion industry again, especially with a local growing company.  Company discounts!  Wish me luck :)



Toots & the Maytals - Love & Happiness

1 comment:

  1. What a fun chain detail! And a yummy looking salad!
    You should check out the full PR episodes on lifetime.com! I don't have cable so I have to wait to watch them but hey at least I can!

    ReplyDelete