Sunday, September 5, 2010

My I don't have to runday

In the Bangles song - Manic Monday, I was always thinking why is sunday their fun day.  I was always thinking do they not mean saturday?  Well today I agree with them, sunday is fun day!  In Gastown today there was the Victory Square Block Party which was super fun, filled with lots of live music.  It was one of those days that I didn't know what the weather was like, but I knew I did not want to get rained on!  For day 22 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of Spring sneaker stilettos.  These boots really are like hightop Air Force Ones with a heel.  Makes me think I could still sprint if needed, or even shoot hoops in them.  Whats the bummer about today is we forgot to take pics while we were out.  I also wore a pair of Dish jeans, and a Kapalua wool sweater.  I love my Kapalua, it's so warm and oversized, and one of those sweaters you wear instead of a blanket on the couch.  Tomorrow I will be over the half way mark of this challenge - 45 Shoes, 45 Days.  On another note - I'm going to do some other posts hopefully tonight.  These will be about some of the fantastic concerts I have been to :)  Quick access for pics :)



Bangles - Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment