Thursday, September 30, 2010

Who do you think you are, we're livin in a small world

I cant believe that I have like 4 days left after this post!  Wowsa.  I also am shocked that the last 4 pairs are 2 blue stilettos, and 2 pink sneakers.. talk about selection!  For the 5th last day my pair happened to be blue.. For day 41 of 45 Shoes, 45 Days I wore a pair of Tommy Hilfiger blue poka dot flip flops.  Love these as they give me some height to make me around 5'11 without any heal.  I'm already 5'9.  It was such a beautiful foggy sunrise this morning, I had to take a picture on my way to work.  The majority of Southern burnaby was sitting in a cloud of fog.  As I was coming down North Burnaby mountain it looked so amazing, but I never took a picture til I got to the border.  You can still see part of the sunrise and fog though!  This is a 5 min drive from my place, and my place is up the mountain, so imagine what I was looking down on!  On another note I totally went shopping today!  Got an amazing dress for girls night, and a bunch more stuff with my staff purchase!!!  Almost time for the weekend :)



Capleton - That day will come

1 comment:

  1. You got some gorgeous photos on the way to work, I just LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete