Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sorry I'm not home right now, I'm walking into spiderwebs

Second last day of 45 Shoes of 45 Days!  I'm totally behind in posting these and need to catch up as I am finished!  For Day 44 I wore my hightop Dereon sneakers.  I love hightops for all my basketball needs.  Actually I got these at Winners a while ago for like 14 bucks.  I think they were retailing online for around 130.  Not a bad score!  Winners is one of the best places to buy shoes for sure.. You can score some DVFs for 40 bucks!   I also wore a Billabong skirt, Soundgirl top and a Parasuco jacket.  Now that I have my 8-4 job, all the housewife things I used to love I now have to do after work so I'm so sorry for lacking in the blog department!  I must say congrats to all those that can blog on a daily basis while having a full time job, and even those that are going to school on top!

Anyways, I promise the last post of 45 Shoes, 45 Days will be up tomorrow. 



No Doubt - Spiderwebs

No comments:

Post a Comment