Sunday, October 24, 2010

Whoops outside your head

Fall is in the air!  Well the rain hit Vancouver this weekend, but I still got out to do some fall shopping.  I was on a mission to find my halloween costume.  I had been planning on getting one for the past 2 weeks for the work event.  It's sort of mandatory dressing up for work when planning the halloween party at work.  I'm not going to say what costume I got this weekend, but I will post pics next weekend. 
We also picked up some new reading material.  I got the final chapter of LA Candy, the Sugar & Spice hard copy.  Since Halloween is around the corner, I thought I'd share one of my childhood halloween outfits.  I was a Dalmation.  Whats everyone going to be for halloween and how are you celebrating it?





Steel Pulse - Ravers

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a cute costume! I think I'll reveal mine on Friday!

    ReplyDelete