Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas is the day Christ came

I have been so MIA towards my blog it's not even funny!  I've been super busy, but I can't even use that as an excuse, as I follow some pretty amazing bloggers who get their posts in almost every other day. 

It's now a weekend wrap up with 3 posts, this being the first.  Hello Snow!  Vancouver is known for their rain, yet we tend to get a snow storm maybe once or twice a year.  Usually it's hardly anything to sweat over, and this was our second snow blast of the year.  It's not even officialy winter yet, so I can only imagine what's to come.

This is what I woke up to as I was leaving my building shortly before 730am.

I arrived to work and recieved free baked goodies from one of my favorite bakers.  If you havent tried them allready, Lolos Yumyums are one of Vancouver's newest and most amazing baked good suppliers!  I've tried a few of their cupcakes including the Eclair and Hawaii 5.0, and also several of their cookies.  With her latest Christmas launch, she brought in free samples of her Marshmellow Truffles, Chocolate covered Pretzels and White Chocolate Popcorn.  I have to say I love popcorn all over again, and pretzels covered in dark chocolate with broken toffee crumbs.  So amazing!


Come lunch time we had 10 cm of snow.  This is my work Gazebo.


Alton Ellis - Christmas Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment