Thursday, December 30, 2010

I need to feel your touch

Don't you love when you find the best deals for a new staple piece in your outift!


Welcome my new BCBG jacket/sweater studded zip-up that I scored for only $38!!

Jacket: BCBG
Sweater: RIPE
Leggings: Sarah Johnson
Over the Knee Wool Knits: Winners
Sequined Shoes: Nanette Lepore
Bag & Ring: Friis
Necklace: Winners

I ended up going to my local pub Hop & Vine for some Nachos and a few rounds of pool.  I had to catch up on my pool since I was going to a friends for pool the following day!



I also ended up visiting one of my few fave doggies Jack named after Alec in 30 Rock.  Love that show, love that dog.

Bryan Adams - Run To You

1 comment:

  1. didn't know whether to respond on my post or yours aha, I have never been to the Hop & Vine but I frequent the IGA beside it on the regular. I have wondered if the food was any good there. I am moving into the area in late August so I will definately be checking it out.

    ReplyDelete