Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down

My Brother is in town!!!


For those who don't know, my brother is going on his 5th year in the military.  He's going to Afghanistan sometime between April-July this year, and as sure as I'm sad to see him go, I'm so proud of him!  He is currently on one of his last vacation dates before he leaves, so we have had a few get togethers, with one of them being with some amazing family friends.  We have known the Norths since my brother was a baby and spent almost every weekend with them growing up.

I spent my nights doing puzzles, watching pool games, listening to Fleetwood Mac, Tracy Chapman and Alanis, playing Pirates and watching TGIF.  Ariele, my brother and myself spent the majority of our youth together on the weekends, and we have so many good memories.  It's good to be reunited.

Ariele and myself, aka the 2 blondies.  And we both love Debbie Harry :)

My mom and myself, in a non sears like pose.


My brothers latest artwork.. sorta like Oden the Viking, with all the Ravens.. except real vikings don't wear helmets with horns..


The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment