Sunday, December 5, 2010

Summer don't know me no more

Quick post on my weekly wrap up of some resto dines.  First one is actually some take-out from Miki Sushi.  It's the only place that delivers japanese to my house.  After a fufilling endulgence of the Caramel Brulee from Starbucks, my dinner was an Ebi Roll - Crab & Mango roll with Avocado and Ebi for $3.95.  Super filling and deelish! 


Also was craving some Ebi Sunomono for $3.50.  Loved it, and loved that it had cabbage.


Also went on a lunch date with one of my BFF's Derek.  I'm so thrilled he works like 10 blocks from my workplace because all I can think about is how many lunch dates we will have!  It's busy season for the both of us, so we took a quick lunch and went to Suzanne's.  I've never heard of this spot, but it's a local resto around my work place.  Thay have everything from Chicken Schnitzel to Spaghetti & Meatballs.  This place really is a great spot for lunch, so much that it had a line out the door.

I had the Chicken Breast Combo for $8.50 which was a sandwich with all the fixings and a Broccolli Cheese soup.  I'm a sucker for soup and it was fantastic.  I will deff come here again on more lunch breaks for sure.



Gorillaz - El Manana

No comments:

Post a Comment