Saturday, December 11, 2010

They gonna say alot of things about us

Live from New York it's Saturday Night!!!  I've become more of an SNL fan over the years, and I wish I had jumped on the train a lot earlier as their were some great cast members I missed out on.  December has had a pretty great line up so far, with De Niro and now Paul Rudd and Paul McCartney tonight.  McCartney was amazing, and performed alot more songs than I thought he would.  It made me think about how I haven't been to a concert lately, and Vancouver really hasn't had any I really wanted to go to - except the Gorillaz a few weeks back that I missed out on.  Too bad cause my coworker got to chill with them after hours and was so excited to be hanging with a former Clash member.

Thought I'd share a few pics of my favorite concerts I've been too.  Some of the pics may not be the best, but at a concert taking pics is sometimes the last thing on my mind.

Cyndi Lauper opening up for Cher at the Farewell Tour


Damian Jr Gong at the Commodore ballroom for the Jamrock tour


George Thorogood and the Destroyers at the River Rock


Otis Clay at the 2007 Burnaby Blues and Roots Festival


Dr John at the 2007 Burnaby Blues and Roots Festival


Buddy Guy at the 2006 Burnaby Blues and Roots Festival


Koko Taylor & Her Blues Machine at the 2006 Burnaby Blues and Roots Festival


Morgan Heritage at the Commore Ballroom


Jeff and James with Morgan Heritage at the Commodore Ballroom


Maxi Priest at the Commodore Ballroom


Burning Spear at the Commodore Ballroom


Flava Flav at the Commodore Ballroom


De La Soul at the Commodore Ballroom


UB40 at Red Robinson Theatre


Beres Hammond and Culture at the Commodore


Beres Hammond


Concerts are always best enjoyed with friends :) 

Beres Hammond - They're Gonna Talk

No comments:

Post a Comment