1) Shoes, Shoes and more Shoes. I own so many, more than any of my friends.. and it's my weakness for sure.
2) Food. I love dining out, and I love to cook. I'm very adventurous and will try anything once, as long as it's not something I won't eat (animals, whale, dolphin, pets etc).. but besides that I'm not picky at all. I love fine cheese, meaty oysters, and chilli peppers especially.
3) California & Gibsons. Both places I could consider my other homes, especially Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Venice Beach and Woodcreek Park & Davis Bay. I have so many fond memories growing up in all of the above, and would live in any of the above again in an instant.
4) Winners & Home Sense. I usually visit them at least once a week and I have found some amazing deals there. Just today I purchased Betsey Johnson heels for $25 that are $245 online, and Marc Fisher leather boots for $25 that are $150. I also got a fun 1920's inspired hat for my cruise. Yesterday I purchased Chinese Laundry shoes for $18, and a George Nelson sunburst clock for $18 that is $452 online.
5) The ocean. I don't think I could ever live anywhere that wasn't close to the ocean. I love everything about it, from the smell, the breeze, the color, the dolphins, the sand, the surf.. I can't imagine my life with out it.
6) Basketball. I am obsessed with college basketball. I am a major Duke fan, but also love UCLA, Xavier, Purdue and UConn. I played basketball in highschool and we were the 4th best in BC at one point. I am an amazing 3 point shooter, even when rusty. I even wanted to be the Lakers coach growing up when they had Eddie Jones, Robert Horry, Rick Fox and Derek Fisher. I even met Rick Fox and got his autograph after a Lakers game once :)
7) Working with celebrities/musicians. I think anyone would, as long as they aren't too demanding. It's always fun to say, I'm with the band.
8) Drawing. I used to draw a lot more when I was younger, mostly just with pencil, and I'm really good at shading.
9) The sky. I think the sky is amazing, weather it's a beautiful sunset, sunrise, rainbow, or even the formation the clouds make or when lightning strikes.