Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Seven Wants

1) For my brother to come back safely from Afghanistan, and not have to experience any more of his colleagues be killed in action.  My heart goes out to what he has been through, and the losses he has had, and I want nothing but the best for him and for him to come back home where he belongs.

2) For my Grandma to have the strength to live the rest of her life amazingly and to the fullest, even though my grandfather is no longer there.

3) A new bed.  Everyone deserves atleast one material want on this list, and after a break up.. I think every woman wants and deserves a new bed :)

4) Court Side seats to a Celtics/Lakers game beside Jack Nicholson in the staples center, where the Celtics win.

5) To preserve my family photos and journals that have been passed down generations to me.

6) To make 6 figures within 9 years.

7) To lose all those stubborn pounds before I go on the Carnival Spirit Cruise ship this summer!





No comments:

Post a Comment