Saturday, February 19, 2011

10 Secrets


1) Well I guess this could be a secret to the blogger world, but I just ended things with Charles.. well early January.  We had spent over 7 years together, but we were going in seperate directions.  This is my first time being single since I was 16 pretty much.  I am LOVING being single.  I think being single brings back a whole new swagger that was itching to come out.

2) I pluck my eyebrows everyday, and if I ever lost my tweezers I would seriously freak out.  Once I was on a trip to the Yukon and forgot them, and we were in the middle of no where aka 2 hours from Whitehorse, and I had to spend a week without them.  When I got home the first thing I did was my eyebrows.  I can't imagine life without them.

3) Once I pushed my brother through a window.. well we were young and locked ourselves out of the house while being babysat.  The only window that was open was the bathroom window upstairs.  I think I was about 7 or 8 and Bryan was around 4 or 5.  I grabbed the huge latter and held it while Bryan climbed it to go through the window, except at the top he got scared as it was only one of the half windows (bottom remains closed while the top opens partially.  I decided to crawl up the latter and push my brother through it.  I realize how dangerous this was now, as no one was holding the latter, and my brother could of sliced his body open if the glass broke.  Oh well, we were young and just wanted back in the house.

4) I've always wanted to DJ.. so I've been gradually starting a vinyl collection..

5) I used to own over 200 pairs of baby shoes.. now I just own around 40.  I also own around 60-70 pairs of shoes.. and I just bought some Chinese Laundry silver stilettos today. 

6) I only surround myself with positive people.  I have cut out a lot of people in my life if I feel they will drag me down, and for that reason a lot of people think I'm a bitch.  Too bad, so sad, I feel I'm better then that.. and will do great things.

7) I want to be making 6 figures by the time I am 35.  That's 9 years away, and I think it's a realistic goal.  I can't stand people that have no ambition, and drive.  Especially in the work force.  It amazes me how many people are content at doing the same thing, and not advancing in life.

8) When I drink wine I tend to take pictures of myself, and then blog.  I'm not a drunk dialer/texter.. more of a drunk blogger.

9) I have never cheated in a relationship.. and never will

10) I used to freestyle rap when I was younger and was pretty good at it.  Although I sort of wish I didn't do it several times on camera, especially when my mom likes to play clips for friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment