Sunday, March 6, 2011

Here but now, they're gone

Oysters anyone?  How about 24 buck a shucks!


Derek, Amanda and I hit up Relish to satisfy our oyster crave.  We ordered 24 buck a shuck of their Royal Miyagis.  They varried in size, some were big, some were small.. but for $1 you cant complain as long as they are fresh, which they were. 



I also ordered a cheese plate for $11.  I had the Goats Cheese, Huntsman and Pecorino Pepato which came with some house crackers and poached pears.


Derek and Amanda also ordered a meat and cheese plate for 18$.  Theirs had Oka and Goats Cheese, BC Sockeye Salmon Gravlax, Salchichon Iberico and Chorizo Iberico.


Derek and Amanda also shared the Lamb Slambers $11 with braised lamb, mint and goats cheese in a choux bun.  Amanda said that the bread was very savoury, and that the lamb was very moist.


Relish is always my go to bar when I'm downtown.. especially for Oysters!

Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear The Reaper

No comments:

Post a Comment