Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Oh I'm just a girl, what's my destiny

Sunday Morning = Sleep and Coffee


Actually sunday morning was an early morning wake up on hardly any sleep to meet my mom for our brunch date at Monk McQueens.  I was majorly tired, and downed my coffee like no tomorrow.  I also enjoyed our lovely free Mimosa, which I found stronger than the last visit.

Since I was craving something rich and filling I went with the BC Eggs Benedict for $13 which was smoked salmon, capers, red onion, dill cream cheese, sesame bagel, poached eggs and hollandaise sauce, served with hash browns and fresh fruit.  Loved this and I was surprised I managed to finish this as it was a heavy breakfast.  It literally put me in a food coma, and I went home and slept for hours.

My mom went with the Vegetarian Omelet for $11 which had goats cheese, spinach, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, chive crème fraiche, served with hash browns, and fresh fruit.  They gave her more fruit as she skipped the toast.


No Doubt - Just A Girl

1 comment:

  1. There are so many restaurants I want to visit, this is one of them!

    ReplyDelete