Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Films

1) City Of God.  It's so hard to narrow down three films.  Especially when I owned about 200 DVDs that have now been shortened to around 100.  But City of God, is one of my all time favorite movies.  It deserves to be on this list.


2) God Grew Tired Of Us.  This is one of the newer movies I bought at a Christian store after my grandma and aunt were telling me how this brought them to tears.  I saw this movie, and was literally shocked.  It opened my eyes to the little things you would think everyone would be aware of.


3) The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.  I love foreign films, in fact I own a lot.  I love this movie, and I've seen it several times.  Oddly enough I have not yet seen the 2nd or 3rd, but I'm sure I will anyday now, and love them the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment