Sunday, April 10, 2011

All my friends know the lowrider

George Lopez Live in Vancouver!


Mayira and I hit up George Lopez after scoring free tix through Rock 101!  We both love him, and it was his first time performing live in Vancouver and he was a hit.  I felt like I was back in California, with all the Mexican and Latin people surrounding me.  George Lopez was sooo funny, but sadly we could not take any pictures or video :(.

After the concert was over, we were starving so we hit up Migz bbq, since I had a 2 for 1 in my wallet.  We got there for around 10:30, and were advised we had to order from their late night menu which did not include bbq :(.  Since our menu choices were limited, I went with the chicken cheeseburger for $12.50 and subbed their daily soup for $2.  I really thought it was going to be like a cheeseburger made with ground chicken, but it was actually a sliced chicken breast with melted cheese.  It was pretty good, but a bit hard to eat as the chicken was sliced.  I added tabasco sauce to their house soup which was good, but nothing special.


Mayira went with their Chicken Quesadilla for $12.50 and subbed yam fries for $2.  Yam fries seem to be popping up everywhere on my blog lately!  It was an amazing saturday night, and I would so go see George Lopez again!


War - Lowrider

2 comments:

  1. Great pics; you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    My favorite Mexican dish are quesadillas!!!
    Near my Buenos Aires apartments there is a great Mexican restaurant!

    ReplyDelete