Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Change it comes eventually

Soaking up the sun on the seawall!


Sadly, my Granny Jean (my moms mom) has passed away.  So I took 2 days off of work to be with my mom before she flies back to Ontario for the funeral.  I thought the best way to relax our minds would be to walk our favorite seawall!  Of course we took some fun pictures along the way.


Jacket: Parasuco
Dress: Poetry
Tights: Winners
Shoes: Keds
Glasses: DVF


















After working up an appetite on the seawall, we noticed there is a hot dog stand in Vancouver where everything (except the veggie dog) is gluten free!  My mom was so happy!  Of course we each had to get a gluten free hot dog!  They even have corn tortillas for those who cannot have regular buns.




I went with their Organic Chicken & Apricot hot dog for $7 which also comes with a drink.  This was so good!  I would totally come back here for a hot dog again!


My mom went with the Organic Chicken Apple Maple for $7.  Sorry for the bad picture!  She is so excited there is a hot dog stand that offers so many gluten free hot dog choices!


Lauryn Hill - Everything is Everything

No comments:

Post a Comment