Sunday, July 3, 2011

Boom it in your boom it in your boom it in your jeep

Take me out to the ball game...


Thanks to Steve for my free Diamond Club seat tickets!  So I got to the Canadians game, and I happened to realized that my favorite baseball player ever Garrett Anderson was once a Canadian!  How did I not know this?  Especially when he was a Canadian in '94 which is when I started watching baseball and going to Canadians games.  Also when I started watching the Angels - which later became Andersons team, for the majority of his career.  Anyways, I was sooo excited, and of course I had to take a picture infront of a young Garrett!

This is going to be an amazing week of events.  Toots & the Maytals coming up on tuesday, and it's a sold out show!  Also Gramps Morgan with Ky-Mani Marley on Friday, and soon I will see the amazing Ben Haprer!


So back to the game.. my new favorite Vancouver Canadian #17 Yeico Aponte did amazing.  It was a good game with many ups and downs, but we ended up losing 10-8.


There was even a sushi race with an avocado roll, california roll, and a giant wasabi.  I took a picture with the winner - the giant wasabi!




And of course I had to make a quick trip to see if they had any Angels stuff for sale, where I found $5 batting helmets!


The game went on until 11, but it was still an amazing game!

A Tribe Called Quest - Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment