Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sun soakin bulges in the shade

Tuesday night at the PNE


Growing up I would come to the PNE every year, and more than likely have a playland seasons pass too.  Last tuesday, it was only $5 to go to the PNE, so after work I headed over to meet up with my mom and her friend Betty.  There was so much to take in, with so little time, so we skipped the rides.

We came across a military jet that my dad actually used to fly in when he was in the military.  I checked it out while my mom took dorky photos of me pretending to fly it.




We also saw a show with some dirtbikes and other vehicles going over big jumps with lots of pyro.


Come dinner I wanted something healthy, so went with the gluten free, organic free range smoked turkey leg and organic peaches and cream corn on the cob.


After dinner we headed over to the animal section.  I saw a few llamas and it reminded me of the time I was at the Vancouver zoo feeding some llamas and one swallowed my arm.  I pulled it out of course, covered in llama spit and grass.


I also saw some cows with massive utters.  Someone needs to milk those badboys!


My mom and Betty wanted to watch the fake Elvis, so we checked him out for a few songs.


We also saw the Peking acrobats, which were really amazing.  This one guy balanced on 6 chairs on top of 4 glass bottles.


Afterwards we checked out Serena Ryder for a bit before heading home.  Cant wait to go back to Playland!

POTUSA -Peaches

1 comment:

  1. "POTUSA - Peaches" ...... I have seen them live 4 times in Seattle..I need to get a life.

    ReplyDelete