Thursday, August 4, 2011

Whats inside her never dies, even if shes content in his warmth

Pasta nights at Q4


I recently entered a contest on Twitter to celebrate Vanfoodsters 2nd anniversary, and I won a prize!!  I won a $100 gc to Q4 :)  I was super excited, and told Sadik so he suggested we go to Q4 on BC Day to end our long weekend.  I didn't grab the gift card yet, but was excited to check out the restaurant for my next visit when I use the card!

I found out that on monday and tuesday nights at their Kitts location, they have $10 pasta nights.  I thought this was an amazing deal since their pastas are normally over $20.  It was a pretty large portion for $10 too, and the quality was definately there!

I ordered the Fettuccine ai Funghi - Fettuccine with wild mushrooms, minced chicken in a rosato sauce.  It was also supposed to come with pancetta, but I ordered it without.  This was soo deelish!  It tasted really fresh, almost like the noodles were made from scratch.

Sadik ordered the Fusilli con Rucola - Handmade fusilli with shaved beef tenderloin, arugula, fresh tomato and parmigiano reggiano.  His looked really good, and if I actually ate meat I would totally order this.

I can't wait to go back and use my gift card..



Amy Winehouse - He Can Only Hold Her

No comments:

Post a Comment