Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

Bon Voyage Vancouver.. Day 1 on the Carnival Spirit

My first cruise! So exciting! Especially when I'm headed to Cali for a weekend of sun, sand, surf, and catching up with good friends. Since I have wayyy to many pictures, Im going to post day by day.

Day 1 was tuesday, where I met up with my mom and we made our way to Canada Place for our cruise. My mom had been on the Carnival line twice before, so she got an amazing deal for the cruise, on the 8th floor with an extended balcony.

Bring on the cruise drinks :)  We chilled on the deck as the ship sailed away and we waved goodbye to observers.




We watched the sunset through the overcasted sky


Then I got ready for my first night on the cruise :)


I headed off to dinner in the Empire lounge where I ate so good.






Then I came back to my room to find a lobster towel animal on my bed.  I want to learn how to make these!


Muse - Feeling Good

No comments:

Post a Comment