Thursday, October 20, 2011

Roll me in designer sheets, I'll never get enough

Tequila kills the cold


I have had the most brutal cold since monday.  Well thankfully I feel like it's almost gone now!  As much as I'd like to thank buckleys and Meric for curing my cold, I'll stick with the tequila from Las Margaritas :)

I had a dinner date with my mom and we started off with a pitcher of some strawberry peach margaritas with sauza silver.


Had some complimentary chips and salsa


And we shared our gluten free entrees, which we couldn't even finish.

We had the vegetarian fajitas for $14.25 and the Enchilada Verde for $14.50.  Both dishes were amazing as always.  I think I'm hooked on their green tomatillo sauce now!



Blondie - Call Me

2 comments:

  1. Did you cut your hair? It looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite spots to eat, the first time
    I went they had raspberries inside the ice cubes served with our raspberry maragritas but I have not had them since! very upsetting...

    ReplyDelete