Monday, November 21, 2011

All that you need is in your soul

Gonzaga vs Hawaii!!


Hello basketball.  How I have missed you.  Seriously!  Depriving me of basketball is like telling most Vancouverites hockey season is over.  Basketball is my hockey, and not just any basketball, but NCAA.  So when I found out one of my fave top ten was coming to Vancity, I was on that!!!  I managed to score pretty much courtside seats, center court on the aisle.  The only people in front of us were the commentators.

You have no idea how hyped I was about this game, and the fact that I got to share the excitement with someone special made it even better!!

Below are some pics and a video clip from the game.








After the Bulldogs won, my handsome date took me to the Keg.  I havent been there in years.  It was a fun night, especially since I had the best of both worlds, basketball and my guy :)


Simple Man - Lynyrd Skynyrd

No comments:

Post a Comment