Friday, November 11, 2011

Every mighty mild seventies child beats me

Weekly wrap up post


I'm so horrible at blogging lately.  Really horrible.  I'm also horrible at taking photos of things I feel like blogging about in my horribly delayed posts.

Just a quick post of things I managed to pull out my camera for lately.  I've been going out for pho alot lately with the homies from work for lunch.  Usually we hit up Triple Coconut up on hastings since they have really good lemon grass chicken pho.  Today we tried a new dive which sucked so bad.  Thankfully I did not have my camera, so you don't have to see the mystery chicken meatballs aka a spongy tube like paste of chicken.  Even the broth wasnt as exciting.  I forget the name, but I'm definately sticking with triple coconut or le petite saigon.. they never let me down :)

I also went with Diana to the Yoga convention since we scored free passes from Drink Me juice.  I have never had so many shake samples in my life.  We both left feeling extremely healthy with the exception of the chiropractors that told us we both have arthritis in our bones.  I also won lots of free goodies :)

Since we were still hungry as we had only been digesting different teas and shakes, we headed over to Steamworks since Diana wanted to try their prawn pizza.

It was actually really good, and had tomatoes, pesto & goat cheese also.  We also got yam fries, and talked about the hotties in our life :)

Today is Remembrance Day, so I just wanted to dedicate this post to all the brave soldiers who have fought for my country, and who still are fighting like my brother.  He took an amazing risk, and 5 years strong, he's one amazing soldier, and I'm so proud of him.  Especially on a day like today.  We love you Bryan and can't wait for you to come back home :) 



Metric - Combat Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment