Saturday, January 21, 2012

I dont worry cause we're so tight, see each other most every night

First #DOV of 2012 with my favorite person!


I was super happy when Ken suggested we go out for dinner friday night since it was the start of dine out Vancouver!  I've always wanted to bring Ken to the Salmon House as it's one of my faves based on the view, and the fact that its super cozy like dining in a fancy cabin.  Even though it was pouring down rain, we still had an amazing evening.

It was Kens first time trying dine out Vancouver too!  For our appies I started with the lobster & prawn bisque with bannock garlic croutons.  This was so deelish!  Perfect for a rainy day.  Ken had the Alder grilled prawns with spinach risotto.


For our mains I ordered the seafood linguine with mussels, clams, prawns, candied wild salmon, arugula, and a parmigiano cream sauce.  This was so rich and creamy and the seafood was cooked perfectly.


Ken had the pan roasted wild sockeye salmon with cardamom rice, gazpacho salsa and a basil butter sauce.


For the dessert we both ordered the apple ginger crisp with caramel gelato.  This was super sweet!


I love Dine out Vancouver, and can't wait to experience many more in the next 2 weeks!

Chaka Demus & Pliers - She Dont Let Nobody

No comments:

Post a Comment