Saturday, February 25, 2012

I wanna love you every day and every night

My last 2 weeks = catch up time!


I'm soooo behind on blogging.  But I'm in such a wonderful relationship with my beau, that I just can't seem to find the time!!  Anyways, this is what my world was up to in the past 2 weeks.

Ken & I went up to the City & Slope festival for 80's day in Mt Seymour & had loads of fun.



Afterwards he made me a traditional dish from Grenada called Oil Down.  It was amazing!!!!  Here are some of the ingredients used.  He is a wonderful cook!









I went to meet Jannik Hansen!  I told him I loved him in danish in which he smiled and gave me a hug and said something back to me in danish.  I got him to autograph my massive danish flag, and he also signed my boyfriends Hansen shirt :)  He's a wonderful man!





I went & saw Betty White with my momma!!  She was so amazing!  We couldn't use flash though so my pics weren't that good.




Ken & I went to the Ballet & saw Don Quixote.  It was freaking amazing!!!!  We also went to the fairview to watch my buddy Greggae perform in his 3 bands.


I had my usual Pho lunches at Tripple Coconut Tree on hastings with my lunch buddies.



I met up with fellow Foodie Peter at Oyster Raw Bar for 50 cent oysters!  They have them from 4-5 monday-thursday.  We had a dozen Royal Myagi to start follwed by a dozen Kummamoto.


They had house made condiments also.  I preffered the peach chutney with tabasco on mine!



I went to Kingston 11 Cafe with Jeff where he had Jerk Chicken & Oxtail, & I had Jerk Chicken & Chicken Stew.  It was soooo good.  I especially loved the free drinks & free salted cod fish cakes we recieved!  Prince is so nice, and makes the best food.



Bob Marley - Is This Love

No comments:

Post a Comment