Thursday, February 9, 2012

Since she's been in my life, Everything's been going fine

Hump Day dinner with my bestie, & lunch in Kitts!


Wednesday night my bestfriend Meric suggested we go out for dinner, and since I'm trying to get lots of dining points, we hit up Hidden Bar as they offer 1,000 dining points!!!

To start we shared the Hidden Wings which were sooo good - sorry for the blurry picture!  It came with a sweet corn, and red pepper jam to dip the wings in which was so deelish!

Since they were cutting a fresh round of steaks, and Meric wanted his well done, they brought us complimentary fries while we waited.  I love free food!


For my main I ordered the buttermilk fried chicken with cheddar waffles and watermelon relish.  I rarely see dishes like these on menus in BC, and I really was craving some southern soul food.  The chicken was my favorite part!  It was super moist, and not overlyfried.  I found the cheese in the waffles a little inconsistent, but still super tasty.


Meric ordered the steak and frites, but substituted the fries for rice.


Loved having dinner with my bestie!  Especially our Morgan Heritage singing competition on the ride home

Today after visiting one of my accounts in Kitts, my coworker decided we should try Noodle Box since I had never been.

I loved their hot sauce selection!  Below are the 3 we used in our meals.


I had the Cambodian jungle curry with prawns for $12.75 - also came with a spicy curry broth, rice noodles simmered in ginger, mushrooms, peppers, asian greens, sprouts, mango & herbs.  I loved this.  I couldn't even finish it, even skipping breakfast! 


Jeff ordered the Thai Green Curry with chicken for $11 which looked really good too.


We also shared their daily special appetizer which was 2 wild mushroom green curry spring rolls for $5.  I think this was my favorite part.  They were so tasty, and I really enjoyed their fresh satay sauce.  It was think and rich, and filled with actual peanut chunks. 



Morgan Heritage - She's Still Loving Me

1 comment:

  1. those pics got my stomach rumbling, congrats on that contest..I love checking my email and finding out I just won something :P

    ReplyDelete